To be an impactful leader, you must embrace brave leadership.
In today’s episode, I’m joined by a special guest who knows how to help leaders stop playing small and become braver, more impactful, and happier leaders.
Zulaica has honed her skills as a Leadership Development expert for over 30 years. She facilitates leadership workshops at Google, speaks at the Harvard Club on Leadership, has been filmed by CNN for her Powerful Public Speaking Workshop, and INC. Magazine features her signature Leadership Program.
Jo delves into the challenges and rewards of being a courageous leader, particularly for women in the workplace. She discusses the importance of breaking through the “lovely style of leadership” that often holds women back, and she provides actionable tips for increasing your courage and making a meaningful impact in your organization.
Here’s what you can expect from the episode:
- You’ll find out what you need to do to embrace brave leadership.
- The big reason that prevents women from being seen and heard.
- Why you must understand the inverse effect when it comes to respect and courage.
- How small acts of courage can lead to significant breakthroughs.
- Brave leadership is not about perfection; it’s about taking risks and learning from mistakes.
In addition to these insights, we also discuss:
- The importance of self-advocacy.
- How to overcome the fear of failure.
- Strategies for challenging authority figures.
- Tips for developing your courage as a leader.
Check out Jo’s website for details on her FREE program, Being Brave, at www.joleader.com.
Connect with Jo Zulaica:
Connect with your host, Kele Belton: