Do you need help with having difficult conversations in the workplace? Are you tired of avoiding conflicts and seeing them escalate into more significant issues? If so, you’re not alone!
As a business leader, it’s crucial to have practical communication skills, especially when navigating tricky conversations. Join me on Communicate to Lead as I guide you through the challenges of difficult conversations and arm you with the tools you need to succeed. From body language to follow-up techniques, we’ve got you covered. Are you ready to take your leadership to the next level? Tune in and find out how to communicate with confidence, resolve conflicts, and create a positive work environment.
Here’s what you can expect from the episode:
- What are difficult conversations, and why do leaders sometimes feel the need to avoid them?
- The different types of difficult conversations like giving feedback and addressing conflict.
- Laying out the four steps for preparing for difficult conversations.
- We discuss the do’s and don’ts of difficult conversations.
- Understanding how to be intentional with your body language during a difficult conversation.
- How to follow up after having a difficult conversation.
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it with others and encourage them to follow Communicate to Lead.
If you are an entrepreneur looking to reach the next level of success, visit www.thetailoredapproach.com to find a bespoke coaching program to support you with effective communication, strategic listening, and authentic leadership.
Follow us: Stay up-to-date with all future episodes by visiting the show notes and following us on Instagram and Facebook at @thetailoredapproach.
Tune in in two weeks for another exciting topic on Communicate to Lead.
Connect with your host, Kele Belton: